Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sorry my friends....

For the past few post, i have been copying from espnstar.com. I am here to apologize to ESPN and my friends. This is because that time exam is just around the corner and i am lazy to write a post. Due to my responsibility to give the latest updates of sports, i simply copy and paste from other sources. From now, i will write my own post. If I dont have the time, i will simply delay some of the post. If you want the latest updates of current sports event, just visit:

Wimbledon - www.wimbledon.org
US Open(golf) - http://www.usopen.com/en_US/index.html
NBA - www.nba.com

Badminton - www.badmintoninformation.com/badminton_world_federation_super_series.html

I would like a forgiveness from you all and THANK YOU!!! You all are just too Awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment