Saturday, September 12, 2009

An important date to be remembered ...

HAHA ... Happy BIrthday .......... to me !!! Yup, today is my birthday. Actually I want celebrate my first second(12 00 01) of my birthday watching tennis. However, things in Flushing Meadows, New York (Venue of US tennis Open) does not cooperate. The bad weather have made several matches suspended. So I went to sleep at 2 30 am. HEHE :D. Then in the evening, I went for dinner with my family and relatives. Haiz ... my siblings were all exported out of home. My big sis (Kayin) went to Scotland, my bro (KenJuin) went to Singapore and My second sis (MayJean) went to Penang. However, KenJuin and MayJean will be coming back next week to celebrate my birthday. Kayin went to Scotland for one year study and will not be back until July next year. She was even relaxing than us. This is her semester break and she is now in Paris, France. LOL :S. She will be going to Italy 2 or 3 days later. NICE !!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment